Friday, June 8, 2012

BREATHE IN LIFE


Posted by PicasaI mentioned on my last blog that I was reading a spiritual book I had read years and years ago. That I needed a tune-up. Well I am getting one.
One thing leads to another with me it seems. Once I had my nose in this book I yearned for some spiritual music to listen to while I was reading. I went to Pandora on the internet and found a station that plays solo piano new age music. It is the same kind of music I compose and play so I eagerly put the station on and it is wonderful.
Then after reading and listening to mystical music for awhile I was propelled to write so here I am. One little step after another on my journey today.


I cannot begin to tell you though how happy I become when I go into that very quiet place inside me and let the daily doings of life drift out of my mind. It is grand to step outside all of that and think of other thoughts. Thoughts of who we truly are and what we have offer,the gifts we've been given and what we need to do and how we need to live in order to give ourselves peace.
Every time I go to this place inside me I find peace and love and feel so deeply about all life, everything that lives. Everything in the Universe is here with purpose, we are all one. 
There is a tenderness that overcomes my being when I find this place and allows these feelings to come forth. An ache comes up in my throat so thick from the center of my heart. My eyes tear and I never want this peaceful feeling to go away. It transports me to somewhere I remotely remember. A place of peace and hope and serenity but mostly of love. 
I am in a meditation without being actually in it. I am so thankful I have this gift to touch what is inside me as that gets lost sometimes. It can be buried deep or callused over if not brought forth once in a while and tended. It will always be there but we must care for it just like we do for any part of our body probably even more so.


So I am thankful today that I have opened that chamber once more it will make me more of aware others and all that is good in life. Ultimately it will make me a better, compassionate person which in turn will make my soul grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment