Thursday, June 21, 2012

MORNING STROLL IN THE MIST


Posted by PicasaThis is not my own photo but looks very reminiscent of my walks on misty mornings along the country road  in our area.
I love looking online at all different kinds of photo's and downloading them. I am rather a photography buff.  I do love to take photo's and the subjects do not seem to matter to me though I do prefer certain things. For instance a dilapidated barn , a downed fencepost wrapped in barbwire, a dried out creek bed, a abandoned house, winter light through bare branches. Anyhow those are the sorts of things I seem to be attracted to. Photo's that make you wonder what went before.


Misty is not case here this morning. We woke to bright sunshine flooding in the living room windows. Oh how I love to greet the morning sun!
Yesterday was also a lovely day. We did spend a little time outdoors yesterday after hubby returned home from work and I finally got home from my marathon day of errands.


This morning we chatted and we decided to go for a late lunch today at our favorite Mexican place. They have an outdoor patio and it is to be a fine warm day. Tomorrow the clouds will return, temperatures will lower and it could shower. I have learned living here in valley that when the sun shines you make hay so to speak. No waiting until tomorrow. 
So off we go for taco's and whatever.....it is always good.


So I will wait until tomorrow to make my apple pie. A better idea as I love to bake when it is showery outdoors as it brings some warmth and comfort to our home. Apple pie takes a while in the oven and as it bakes the aroma of apples and cinnamon hangs in the air like a promise of whats to come.


I must make haste as I still have my house duties to get out of the way and must water the garden this morning and tidy the deck.
We have been given a gift today of sun and warmth so do enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment