Sunday, June 17, 2012

SARAH TEACHING AT HER GRAD PARTY


Posted by PicasaThis is Sarah at her party last night. She had all these games for us to play. It was fun and you can just tell what a marvelous teacher she is going to be. She loves it and makes everything fun.
We played all kinds of games involving geography, spelling, math etc. After a couple glasses of wine I could not think. Normally I am quite a good speller but I certainly failed yesterday it was embarrassing to me. I would have done better playing jeopardy as I knew most of those answers but I was still eating when the game started.  I am the slowest eater on the planet it seems.


I like this format for photo's it is new from Picasa. You can do all kinds of things in the pencil sketch mode. Anyhow I like this as it is different and kind of a comic book look.
It was a nice warm afternoon yesterday. I took over thirty photo's as I thought it would be a nice thing to do for Sarah as no one else was taking photo's except on cell phones. I posted them when I got home from the party.


Today I got mom in law and brother in law off after a fat filled breakfast....not good. But all chowed down so it must have been suitable.
Then I just crashed........ tired. When  get tired it is because I need to re-charge my battereies and re-charging for me is quiet, alone time. If I have a hour or so I am ready and up for anything. But today there was nothing to be up for as it was just a laid back day for hubby and I. 
I did call my son and wished him a Happy Father's Day.  We stayed on the phone for well over an hour as it has been a while since we had a good visit.


I have not received photo's yet of my granddaughter Megan's wedding. I will certainly post a few when they come through. The family is flying back in the morning.


We had a simple dinner tonight as we are both tired from the weekend festivities. 


I will leave you now as I have a kitchen to clean and then into my comfy clothes and a little tele watching.
Till tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment