Wednesday, December 19, 2012

CHRISTMAS HOUSE


Posted by PicasaThis is our dining room. As you can see I have some decorations but hopefully not overdone. I love decorating for Christmas a special time of year that means cozy to me.

I feel I am spinning my wheels as they say. I have so much to attend to and all will occur this weekend. I must finish my grocery shopping tomorrow and then there are still gifts to buy, wrap and place under the tree. Also I will do all my Christmas baking this weekend. I like being busy so I am looking forward to the next few days.

Now where do I stand regarding December 21st 2012?
I do not know......well what really can a person think? Obviously I think that nothing will occur but if something does it will be course what is going on in the cosmos's on that date. I suppose with the planets all lined up so perfectly that it could effect the magnetic pull of the earth and put it into a wobble or worse or possibly solar flares could interrupt our electrical grid system. So there I am back to I just do not know.
I do know we are prepared for small emergencies. Food, water, gas to cook on, oil lamps, batteries, transistor radio all within reach.But no one would survive a catastrophic event as some are predicting. So why worry about that?
Let us hope and pray that our old earth will just keep revolving along in it's normal manner. 

Today is a full day of house chores for me. 
Also laundry will be doing it's thing in the machines as I make out my final xmas shopping lists.
I also must clean out both the house and garage fridge to make room for the Christmas bounty of food and drink. So my day will pass quickly.

We finished up the last of the spaghetti and meatballs last night. So what to have tonight? I had better get my thinking cap on. Right now I have no clue.......I do know however I am hungry for rice so I will build from there.

Have a nice Wednesday. It is windy here again and cloudy. The sky looks like it could do anything at this point, showers are possible and it is chilly but not cold enough for snow.
Well I am going fix a hot cup of tea and reread this before posting and then on with my to-do's.

No comments:

Post a Comment