Sunday, December 9, 2012

TODAY'S SUNRISE FROM OUR DOORSTEP


Posted by PicasaWe were up early this morning and after it broke daylight I opened the blinds on the living room windows and this is what I saw.......I went for camera and snapped several shots from the front door. What a way to start your day!
Actually last evening we had a pretty sunset oozing through the skeletal trees and in through our kitchen window.

Hubby working again today so I must amuse myself......not hard as I am still in the midst of decorating for Christmas.
I have a few more sentimental things to place about and must do something fun in the main bath.
After I am finished with that task I will squeeze in a short walk and then I am going to bake something. Have not quite thought of what yet. Perhaps a apple/pear galette. I have one pear left from the batch I bought on Thursday. I quite like pears they are a good afternoon treat.
So the day will go by and soon hubby will be walking through the door.

I am making baked chicken breast in mushroom sauce and rice for dinner tonight and a simple little dinner salad with honey mustard dressing. There is some garlic bread left from last nights meal. Oh how my husband loved that bread. Ho loves garlic on almost everything.

I am going to leave you with this exert from "Mother and Son". 

The child, the seed, the grain of corn, the acorn on the hill, each for some separate end is born in season fit, and still each must in strength arise to work the Almighty will.

Robert Louis Stevenson

Have a lovely Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment