Saturday, December 1, 2012

FIRE ON THE DECK


Posted by PicasaOne fun thing about winter is fire in the fire bowl on the deck. We have only done this twice so far this winter as we have had rain. Last night it would have been a wonderful evening for a fire but hubby was just to tired. It was clear and the moon was full. I saw that moon again this morning it was stone cold white in the black morning sky. It was peeking through the kitchen window from behind our bare branched tree.  I moon gazed while I made breakfast for my husband. It was so ethereal I could not take my eyes from it.

We have had an abundance of crows today in our yard. There must be something yummy they are eating. They swoop down like black capes and cover the yard. Their bobbing heads and cawing and strutting around make them quite comical. I enjoy watching them as they go about their daily habits.

Well those banana nut muffins have not yet been made and that is my task right now. I have been waiting for the banana's to ripen a bit more.

We are dining on fried rice with veggies and sweet and sour pork chops this evening. We've had clam chowder and cheesy biscuits for two evenings now. Oh that chowder was wonderfully creamy and filling.

Off to dilly-dally with my day now. Nothing pressing just a nice day for little projects, or not. If the rain holds off I will walk in a while. I will need to start a new book this afternoon. I am going to read a suspense novel it is suppose to be riveting the review stated. It is also from a local author I have not heard of so I thought it may be an interesting read.
Off I go enjoy your weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment