Saturday, December 22, 2012

MY PIZZA


Posted by PicasaWell now seems I can make pizza. That makes me very happy indeed. I had problems in the past with my crust so I kind of gave up on myself....but I'm back!
This crust is yeasty and very crispy. And my kitchen Aid mixer did not beat me up. The whole affair was very simple and quick.
I made the sauce from scratch also. Everything was yummy and as you can see I made a huge pie. Next time I think I will half the recipe. We do not need this much pizza. However a cold piece of that pie would be quite tasty right now.

I just finished the Christmas cookies the kitchen is still a mess. I only frosted a dozen and a half and I just made a thin vanilla glaze to coat them. I think the less the better when it comes to cookie frosting. Do not know that hubby will agree.

I thought I would get to gift wrapping today but the day is slipping away and I am working slowly now after being on my feet for a good deal of time today. My back is starting to let me down and has been for the past hour. That is why this break to blog as the kitchen sits in all it's messiness. 

I have a few more things to attend to however so sitting here is not accomplishing what needs done.

Have a nice weekend. I will probably post something tomorrow but may be short as my time for attending to Christmas matters is ticking away.
Have a Merry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment