Saturday, December 15, 2012

MY CHRISTMAS CARD


Posted by PicasaMy Christmas care to you.
Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! 

My heart is still saddened from yesterday's events in Connecticut. I am sure folks all over the world are still in a state of shock. I surely do not know what the answer is......more gun control?  Well in the past two incidents the guns did not even belong to the perpetrator's. So what to regulate?  I just don't know. All I know is there are a lot of mentally deranged folks out there that need help.

It is cold this morning and truthfully I could have went back to bed easily after getting my hubby out the door. However that is something I just do not do unless I am ill. I have tried it but then when I get up for a second time I feel I have wasted time and I am behind on my day and that does not suit me. I am grouchy when I feel pushed.

I trimmed the tree yesterday afternoon and it did turn out lovely. The tree itself is not naturally a beauty as hubby had to use the sniper's to give it what shape it has. So it has had cosmetic surgery. I will not take photo's of the tree until I get the gifts wrapped and put under. Today I will clean the living room so we are needle free. I need to rearrange a couple pieces of small furniture and then I will be done with the decorating phase of Christmas.

My hubby is going to be very busy over this Holiday season. He is working now for 22 days with only Christmas day off. I do think he will need Jan 1st off however as we are entertaining New Years eve. So we will see if that can be arranged. Regardless it will not be our usual relaxed holiday enjoyment. So we will make the best of Christmas day with my son Mike who is joining us.

I am going to leave you now and head into my day.  I do not have a busy agenda today it will be a relaxing and perhaps an enjoyable day. Yesterday was totally busy from early morning throughout the evening and all had to be accomplished with a heavy and saddened heart.
Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment