Thursday, December 20, 2012

PLANETS ALIGN


Posted by PicasaSo here we are once more. The end of the world at 3:11 PST 12/21/2012? I wrote yesterday regarding this event.
I for one will be relieved when tomorrow is over. I am tired of hearing about it as it  keeps one on edge even though you may not recognize that it does so.
For one thing in our lives we take everything on faith as we know so little. 
We are here on this planet we know that, but we do not know where we came from, or where we are going if anywhere when we die. Everyone, every religion, every seeker of truth and culture has an idea but no one knows totally for sure. So we rely on our faith and really do not think about it much as we are so caught up in our daily lives. 
So when something like this comes up it does make you think. There are certainly enough scenario's that have been talked about so take your pick. Or pick none of them and choose your own.
Have you ever thought, how did the Mayan culture get so smart as to know the cosmos's so well? They were mathematical genus's. Where did that kind of intelligence come from in that day in age? Everyone else was living like cavemen and knew very little. These people were Indians living in the jungles but yet they knew almost as much as our greatest physicist and scientist know today about the universe. How could they be so knowledgeable unless someone who did know instructed them. Anyhow something to wonder about.
My mind does not let these kinds of questions rest as I want to know the answers. I have always been a seeker of truth. That is what is called an agnostic. I am however am a Christian agnostic. Meaning a seeker of truth but one that believes in God. I know we have a soul and that soul does not die.I have my reasons for truly believing this as I had an experience that made this fact very clear to me. 
So I am comfortable with death and do not fear it though I do not want to die as long as I am enjoying life and healthy I want to stay with my loved ones as long as possible.
I have idea's about what happens when a soul crosses over into another dimension but there again it is just an idea as we do not know for sure. All is taken on faith and our own reality.
So the talk goes in circles and nothing is ever established in fact. So I will leave this subject and hope to be here tomorrow on my keyboard typing away but if not well look for me elsewhere.......I will be around.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment