Friday, December 14, 2012

LIGHT A CANDLE


Posted by PicasaI cannot begin to say how sad and heartbroken I am feeling right now. How does one go on with their day when other's are suffering such soul wrenching agony over the death of their children and loved ones. I do not know if I could go on.
My husband called earlier and as I started to relate what had occurred in Connecticut at the school I started to cry I could not get the words out.
My prayers go out to all those needing them at this time. I am going to light candles this afternoon for the ones that were taken today and will trim our tree with a saddened heart and a lack of understanding as how these sorts of heinous events happen.
Maybe someday there will be an understanding of all things good and evil I pray this is so.
Till tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment