Tuesday, October 23, 2012

GRANDSON TYSON


Posted by PicasaWell now look at this little darling who turned 29 today and he's just as handsome and endearing as ever.
I love this photo and it sits right here on my computer desk.
I am very close to my grandson from the time he was born to present. He was my first grandchild and I was a young grammie so we had so much fun together.
When he did not live near us we still had him for two weeks in the summer and spent every Thanksgiving with him as well as frequent visits.
He will be here with us this Thanksgiving as usual he is bringing his girl friend Lindsey and his dad my son Mike. I will be so happy once again to have this young man gracing our thanksgiving table. 
So Happy Birthday Tyson from your grammie Zo and grampy Imre. We love you so and we will see you soon.

Blustery today. I wanted to walk but the wind makes it miserable and I guess I feel whimpy today. Do not want to put myself out much. I know I have sat on my butt to much today and that is not good. Every once in a while I have a lazy day. I did spend time in the office this morning taking care of my managerial duties and I have done laundry and stripped the bedding off our king bed and put all fresh linens on. So something accomplished I suppose.

Tonight for dinner we are having spaghetti with my summer tomato roasted, pepper and garlic sauce. No meat in tonight's sauce, just straight up and simple. We will add fresh grated Parmesan cheese and I have purchased a chewy olive bread with a thick crust. Nothing better than a meal like this on a autumn evening. I can see us now slurping spaghetti, sauce on the chin.....dipping bread, sauce on the chin....well you get the picture.

Well have a lovely Tuesday whatever the day holds for you.
Later.




No comments:

Post a Comment