Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OUR STREET


Posted by PicasaThis is the scene on our street.
Very pretty this time of year. It will actually get better over the next week or so. Last year I took some amazing shots.
Seems our big rain storm is over. Today we woke to clear skies once again. At the moment we have sun, white huge clouds and a few gray ones scudding across the sky. It is mild out.
I was out for a while today. I thought I felt like doing a little shopping for a few needed things. It did not turn out however. I just had no heart for it once I was on my way. I only found and purchased three things on my list. I went to four stores in two I left empty handed.....so much for a shopping outing.
It feels good to be home. I just ate a hot bowl of noodles in broth it really tasted good and filled my need.
I think now I will make a batch of lemon poppy seed muffins. Then read the afternoon away.
Tonight we are having leftovers as we still have half a casserole of chicken divan. So tomorrow taco's. The casserole was really good last night. The creamy sauce with cheese and chicken and steamed broccoli all go together so nicely. I made scratch biscuits to go with.
This morning I made small breakfast sandwiches for hubby filling the biscuits with crispy bacon, egg and cheese. He loved them.

Well off to the kitchen and muffin making. :)
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment