Wednesday, July 23, 2014

BUENELLA'S

I am craving these little lovelies. Fried,soft and tender and sugary. Who wouldn't like them? So perhaps this weekend I am going to make a batch. There is problem though once I start eating them they just seem to pop into my mouth automatically no need for hands!

Today it rained that makes me smile, seriously. I like the rain in summer especially when I know there is hot weather on the horizon. The rain has cleaned the streets, washed our hot tub cover clean, watered the lawns and plants and made the air so fresh and clean you want to drink it.

Tonight in Zo's Kitchen I am making parmesan crusted oven baked chicken breasts, spaghetti olio and sauteed zuchinni rounds. A perfect meal for a showery evening.

I am going to depart now and do a few things before my husband comes through the door. 
Have a nice evening you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment