Tuesday, July 1, 2014

LA PINE COUNTRY

This may be the very spot my son and I chose to picnic at. Oh how beautiful. Mike emailed this photo this to me this morning. I think it is one of places he frequents while fishing. 
As I mentioned I lived a good deal of my life in this country and it is always so nice to go back for a visit.

Wow it is a scorcher. The flowers are cowering in their pots. and the tall parsley is shrouding the thyme and rosemary like a mother. 

I have been busy in my kitchen all day preparing food for our getaway. My back was starting to nag me to sit down so that is why I am sitting here posting. I really have no time to be doing this as it is a super busy day for me. But ah the chair feels so good to me I could sit all afternoon. But not to be.

Tonight for dinner as I have been preparing all day we are having frozen pizza. What a rip for dinner but oh well it will work as I have no patience left to cook dinner. The Titino's pizzas are not bad a good crispy crust and decent sauce. I will add more mozzarella and some fresh basil before serving.

This will be my last post for a while now.
Have a nice 4th of July and stay safe. That is the most important thing.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment