Friday, August 9, 2013

DONE WITH THE TRUCK CAB

The truck cab is done. I probably have about six hours of work inside that cab. It is much improved. I used up two cans of carpet cleaner and one bottle of stain remover on the carpet. I just used the stain remover on the seats and that worked well. Now to see what I can do about the cigarette burns in the side door upholstery and seats. I am going to Joanne Fabric's today to look for a beige fabric pen, I think that will hide them the best. 
I know my hubby probably does not care as much as I do about the interior of the truck as in his mind it is just his "fishing truck", but that truck is also going to tow our travel trailer when we get one and I have to ride inside it also and I do care.
At this point it is much improved so I have to be satisfied.
Now the work will start on the outside. What a trouper I am.I am off today to grocery shop at three different stores. I make these rounds once every couple of months as there are staples at each store that I use.
I was happy in my kitchen last night. I had the doors open to the screen doors, jays were chattering,the wind chimes tinkling,the tele in the background and it had just started sprinkling. The house smelled of soup and biscuits and my heart was content.

We are having leftover soup tonight as you know it is always better the second day. Tonight we will not have biscuits as we polished those off for breakfast this morning. Instead I will make us a grilled cheese to split with one of our fresh sliced tomatoes on it for a side. So easy dinner fare tonight.

I must be on my way now for my marathon shopping.
See you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment