Thursday, August 1, 2013

TYSON AND LYNDSEY


Posted by PicasaSoon to be parents next month my grandson Tyson and Lyndsey. What a darling couple. They seem so good for one another. They moved into a house in Oregon City  just recently. Lyndsey has lived in Oregon City her entire life. They will live right in town, the town where her life began. Our families will have much to look forward to once that little baby is born. They did not want to know the sex of the child wanting it to be a surprise. I like that.

A cloudy day in this city today and much cooler. But the heat is coming back in just a few days. It seems all at once it is August, how can that be? Didn't summer just start? The thought of fall approaching surely does not sound good to me at this point. Autumn is however my favorite time of year but I certainly want to wait awhile before seeing red and gold.

Tonight for dinner we are having butterflied fried shrimp with firecracker sauce. I will not make it too hot as hubby can add more heat, and he will! We love jumbo shrimp made in this manner. As we have a lot of shrimp to fry the side will just be my mommy's coleslaw.

Today we are out to lunch at our favorite pub and grub. I will have the Rueben though I will only eat half and save the other half for tomorrow's lunch. The quantities are huge as the home made marble rye bread slices are gigantic. My husband will have his favorite also the Philly cheese steak sandwich. We were going to go to another establishment nestled beside the Willamette river but will save that for a clear day as to enjoy that green lazy river rolling by.

My hubby was up early doing outside chores this morning. I heard the lawn mower humming away as I slipped out of bed. Then he was pulling weeds in the garden area while I was having my morning coffee and reading the paper. When work is slow and he is home he really does spoil me. He vacuums the floors, loads and unloads the dishwasher, he cleans the kitchen after dinner and myriad of other things he thinks to do to help me out. I am so very fortunate.

On those beautiful loving thoughts I will close the post for today. I must finish up my daily chores  and get ready for my date with my husband.
Enjoy this cool summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment