Sunday, August 11, 2013

FRIDAY AFTERNOON CLOUDS


Posted by PicasaThis is a true untouched photo of the clouds that moved in Friday afternoon. It is very similar to the photo I downloaded online and posted a few days ago. Strange I think as they look so similar.

I think it is going to be a long Sunday for me. My husband was on his way to the job site this morning well before seven. We slipped out of bed a little after five. He will be putting in twelve hour plus days this week as the drive to the job site takes almost an hour each way. So I need to fill my hours today and unfortunately I feel tired. For two nights in a row now I have not slept well. So truthfully I do not have a lot of energy for much today. Also the new book I started is as boring as dust and I do not have another to read. So here I am as the day spreads before me like a desert with nothing in sight.

I cannot even seem to settle on what to make for dinner this evening as it will be quite a late meal. I was thinking of a casserole of some sort but I went through my casserole recipes this morning and nothing appeals to me. I just made soup a few days ago so I do not want to repeat that.
I purchased some bone-in chicken thighs so I could use them as a starting point for a meal. So after I finish here I will search through my chicken recipes I surely will find something from the hundreds I have. Maybe my mood is just as gray as those clouds I just posted. If so that would be rare as I normally have sunshine in my mood.

I was thinking yesterday I need to buy a photo scanner. I have so many old photographs that I would like to put into my photo computer program and I would also like to share a few on FB and this blog. I will be going to Office Max tomorrow to order more business cards for our business so I am going to check some out. I would just hope once I get one home it is not hard to hook up to the computer etc as I am not a technical person in any respect.

All I know right now is I need to move this body or I am going to fall asleep in this chair. I must force myself to do something. One thing is very clear this office needs a good cleaning. So perhaps I will start with that and see what the rest of the days holds. Maybe it will be the spark I need to get my energy level up.

Tomorrow is another day! See you then.  








No comments:

Post a Comment