Thursday, August 15, 2013

JUST FINISHED DETAILING THE TRUCK


Posted by PicasaAll I can say is what a difference. My fingernails are dirty with grease and grime and some are broken, but no worries they will clean and grow again. I am so happy I put forth the effort on this truck. Now with a new paint job at a later date it will be like new on the exterior.
I am in love with ArmorAll. That product is amazing all the rubber, vinyl and plastic parts of the truck were restored to their original state.
Next I will do my rig, though it is in good shape a little ArmorAll surely will not hurt.

Well it is another busy day or has been so far. I was out of the house at nine A.M. to the bank first, then several stops one at the meat market and one at Office Max to order more biz cards then to the Dollar Tree for cleaning products, then to pick up some ice cream to go with apple crisp and the apple galette I am making tomorrow.
After returning home I put my things away and went back to the truck to give it a final coat of..... you guessed it, ArmorAll!
Now I will clean the main bath and do the wood floors in there, followed by watering my plants and then I figure I have done enough for the day except for making dinner tonight.

We are going to have a meatloaf for our meal tonight that way hubby can it have it for his sandwiches. He does get bored with his lunches so a little variety is always good. To go with our meat loaf this evening I have added more tomatoes, onions and cukes to the vinegar mixture I made yesterday. There are not enough scalloped potatoes left over from last nights meal so tonight I will pop a couple bakers in with the meat loaf.

I am a great great auntie once more. My great niece Diana had a baby boy yesterday morning. He weighed in at 8 pounds, 8 ounces and his name is Steven Carter Peterson.
Diana is just a little thing, five feet tall and weighs no more than about a hundred or so pounds. So the baby had a little problem he got caught in the birth canal and the doctor needed to use forceps. He looks perfect except for a little bruising. Mother and baby will be released tomorrow. So little Audrey Christine will be a big sister now and she is such a petite little girl. So congratulations to the Peterson family!

I am going to call my brother this afternoon after I am through with my chores. He is after all great grandpa once more so we will need to discuss this new little person in our family.

I will now sign off, see you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment