Friday, August 23, 2013

SAMMIES FOR DINNER TONIGHT!

I am going to be lazy and have grilled cheese garden tomato sandwiches for dinner tonight with home fries. Tired of making dinner....and this is "Zo's Kitchen Tonight"?  
Last nights meal was easy and simple and we had the remains for lunch today. The cobbler sure was a hit last night. Blackberries are so yummy when made up into a cobbler with a crispy crust. These little wild blackberries sure give a punch for their size. My hubby will still have some coming on to eat by hand but then they will be pretty well depleted.

The clouds have not left the sky yet and it is early afternoon. I walked early this morning in the gray and all looked quite bleak. Everyone's lawns are now yellowed and weeds lurk about. All just appears dry and dusty. Even Beacon Rd. lacked luster. It will not be long and all will start turning into the warm rich colors of autumn. I am so not ready for that scene yet.

Well even my blog lacks luster today so I may as well give it up.
I have chores to attend to at any rate. A load of wash is still hanging out in the washer, paperwork has piled up on the file cabinet, another bomb has gone off my desk, need I say more.
Maybe by the time I finish my duties the sun will be smiling on us.
See ya tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment