Wednesday, October 9, 2013

COMING TO YOUR AREA SOON


Posted by PicasaIt will soon be a scene like this on our country road but not yet. Quite lovely isn't it? Oh how I love the fall colors.
A friend of mine is now on the east coast visiting family she has been there about three weeks at this point. She and her hubby drove their motor coach there. He stayed for about ten days and then flew back home to Oregon. He will fly back in a couple of weeks and they will drive home across america. They want to both be in New England to see the fall colors. But what we have here is nothing to stick your nose up at. This valley is a blaze of colors. Every year I post photo's of our street and neighborhood area and along the country road. It truly is stunning.

Well no Mom in law this evening. My hubbies sis had already made arrangements to have her this week. So we will have her for dinner next week. So I will not be making Italian food this evening. I really think I am going to make a pot of sausage potato/cheese soup. It is a fine day to have soup as it is chilly. This is our coldest day since last winter. It finally has reached sixty degree's but has been fifty-five for most of the day and there is a stiff breeze at times. The week ahead looks very similar to today only a little warmer.
I was going to dress up the front door area with Halloween decor but does not sound like a good plan today so I will wait.

My husband and I have been in the office for most of the day getting all finalized online for his contractors license renewal  Finally all the classes are done and all is in order and paid for(the nasty part). This is an ongoing thing every two years when you renew. Good to have it done. Now I must start reading on our health insurance policies. I do do not like these types of chores..but we need to see where we are and what is open to us with the new health care plan.

It is after three now and I am ready to sit in my comfy fading red plaid chair and read. I have a little ceramic heater I keep by my chair and will turn it on to keep my tootsies warm. We keep our house on the cool side as I do not like the heat pump pouring dust throughout the house on a constant basis. With all hardwood floors there is nothing for it to land on but the hard surfaces so you see every piece of lint and the dust bunnies come out quickly.

I am liking my current book OK. Not a fave but it is an interesting and quite intriguing book. The name of the book, is Caroline's Daughters, of which she has four from three different husbands. So there is a lot of sub plots. Anyhow some foolish fodder for the brain.
Off I go.




No comments:

Post a Comment