Sunday, October 13, 2013

OLIVIA AND HER DADDY



Posted by PicasaThis photo was taken last Saturday. Tyson's Mom says he is so love with Olivia. How wonderful to have such a loving, caring daddy.
I can hardly wait to meet her I am in the midst of trying to figure something out. I just do not want to run up and back in one day though I could if need be. But in the meantime my heart is with my little great granddaughter. 

Well the OREGON/WASHINGTON game. Quite a nail bitter in the beginning wasn't it? I did not want to chew on my nails so I was crocheting instead, but that did not work to well as I kept laying it down and jumping up and down and hollering and stressing. Well you get the idea.
But it did come out all right and we really knew it would but your mind plays tricks on you sometimes.
So with our happy hearts the game ended and we moved to the nook table to play gin rummy. We played several hands going back and forth with the lead. But if you play gin you know anything can happen in that game and at any time. In the end my hubby battered me..ouch! We popped the take and bake pizza in the oven and proceeded to eat large quantities  Then we watched the telle for a while and I went to bed as it was late and hubby went to the hot tub. Under a black sky with a crescent moon hovering above he soaked his cares away.

Today we are both laid back and enjoying a relaxing Sunday. Actually I have done nothing but tidy the kitchen and make us scrambled egg and cheese muffins for breakfast with a pot of Starbucks coffee. 
It is gray here today as the sun has not come out as of yet. However the rest of the week looks absoluelty amazing. Big sun and blue skies for days on end and warmer temps in the day and colder nights. Which will be splendid for soaks in the spa.

I am going now to the kitchen to reheat a piece of pizza and cuddle into my chair and start a new book. I picked up "Cold Mountain" remember the movie? Of course if you watched the movie you know the story. We loved the movie so the book will be even better as they always are. It is a really thick book, lots of pages, I cannot wait.
Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment