Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SOON TO BE R'VING AGAIN


Posted by PicasaWe sure hope that soon we will be enjoying the view while camping here in Florence along the river adjacent to Old Town. Only not from a motor coach window like our previous one here but from a travel trailer window.
We are starting our search today. It will be a fun day as the day is absolutely pristine. So we are heading to some lots to get some idea of what we want, what will fit in our side yard and what will fit our budget. We will go for fast food later, just small burgers and cokes. We are also going to stop in and see hubbies Mom, bringing her a strawberry shake, he fave.

Speaking of husbands he is up on our roof right now and I am holding off taking my shower as his being on our steep roof makes me very nervous. He is using the power washer and ridding the roof of moss that is still lingering there since he put moss remover on it last week. So he is on a wet roof......scary. Of course it does not matter that I washed all the outside windows last week.......so I will need to do that chore once again. Darn.

We are in the last stages of planning our trip to see little Olivia Jarvi. Hopefully it will work out on my grandsons end for us to go mid week, next week. I cannot wait. I am going to Nordstrom's Rack(yes we have a brand new one just opened) and scout their baby department for the most adorable baby dress and accessories to go with that I can find. I also want to find her a piggy bank and we will make the first donation. I know there are things that her mommy and daddy know she needs that I do not. Also we will take treats for her Mommy and Daddy as they cannot be left out. Olivia's daddy Tyson has his 30th birthday next week so a celebration all the way around.
I just cannot wait to hold that little baby in my arms and kiss her soft sweet little cheeks, look into her eyes and tell her I am her granny great. I know hubby will be nervous to hold her. Seems men are way more hesitant holding them for fear they will hurt them in some manner.

Those big juicy sirloins we dined on last night will be morphed into steak taco's this evening. We each had almost a half steak left. I will do nothing to the meat but slice it thin add a dollop or two of unsalted butter and heat to warm in a skillet. Stuffed in to corn shells(hubby's shell crisp mine soft). We are different in that way. A filling of all the regular taco toppings with a side of pinto beans and dinner is ready!

I can hear my husband on the roof peak now as it is right above the office. I see the water spraying into the sunlight out the office window creating little rainbows.

I am off to make the bed and do a few other little chores until my man is off the roof then into the shower I go.

I hope you are enjoying this incredibly beautiful day, it is a Indian summer day for sure today. I mean that in no disrespect to our Native Americans in fact it is a compliment.
Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment