Friday, October 25, 2013

HOBBIT TRAILER

Our little trailer is home tucked in next to the garage. I have put the staples in it and there is more storage than I anticipated and room for more things. It is laid out for convenience. 
For right now I put our plum colored plush throw rugs from the guest room in there as I have not had time to shop for rugs or pillows. As the main colors are sage green, brown and cream the plumb is fine for this first trip. But I must say being a decorator all those little touches with the right colors that make my heart happy are important to me. I found an amazing Eddie Bauer fleece Sherpa throw with suede trim online. The throw is terracotta and the trim chocolate brown. So I am going to order that get some terracotta  throw rugs. Should look smashing with the color scheme and brighten it up. Right now everything looks quite subdued. One thing I am thrilled about is the large wardrobe.  It has generous closet space and a deep shelf above the rod.
Everything was spotless I needed to do nothing but things in place.

Hubby has worked so hard today. He totally pruned a tree top and bottom so we could get the trailer in the side area by the garage. 
It is so nice to have our RV at our house. The past two motor homes had to be in RV storage as they would not fit at this house.

The little lamp  I bought is perfect for the table and I have it sitting there now with the light on. Looks very cozy indeed. Well I am surmising that you  get that I am very excited. True.


I made the chicken enchilada's and the salad this morning for our company. So all I need to do is put the cheese and whipping cream on top the enchilada's and pop them into the oven. The black bean casserole is ready also just heat and serve. 
The tablescape is very festive. All in reds, oranges and golds. Leaves and gourds, a cute little witch, and candles. I just adore decorating this time of year.

Well this was the one moment I had today and it is gone. Must go throw on a presentable shirt and repair my face.
Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment