Monday, January 20, 2014

FINALLY A PERFECT PIZZA

Yes this was a very good pizza last night. All made from scratch. The dough was made with my mixer and the sauce made with last summers tomato sauce. Toppings were what I had in the fridge that would work. Mozzarella cheese, and shredded italian mix, chopped onions and pineapple tidbits then topped with thinly sliced pepperoni and canadian bacon. It was very yummy with the crispy crust the cheese a little to the brunt side(just as we like it) and the right amount of sauce not to overwhelm the ingredients. 

It has taken four tries at this crust to get it perfect but now I have it down. There are notes all over my pizza crust recipe. It seems I have changed most of the original recipe found on line for dough made with my kitchenaid mixer. 
Next time I will make two smaller crusts and hubby and I will create our own pizza's. I like a simple pizza, sauce, cheese and fresh basil. Hubby thinks he needs meat so we are different in that respect.

So I have found a way to get the photo's to the blog. Not as easy as before but at least it is working. So no more chatter about it from me. I promise.

My husband is off on a bid this morning and then picking up supplies for a new round of jobs. 
I am finishing up the laundry I started yesterday and cleaning house. A typical Monday I suppose if there is anything typical in our household, don't think so.

The little munchkin trailer is spotless, I just need to restock a few things which I will pick up at the store tomorrow. It will be waiting for it's next trip and that cannot come soon enough for me.

I must now throw some clothes on and get on with my daily tasks.
Have a nice MLK day. A lot of folks will not work today in his remembrance. My daughter being one of the lucky ones working for the school district. She gets a lot of breaks with the holidays and furlough days it seems. Plus the summer off so I am thinking not a bad place to work and her benefits cannot be beat.

I am off now.


No comments:

Post a Comment