Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HAVING COMPUTER ISSES

I am having problems uploading from my Picasa photo program to this blog. 
As I am in a tither now until I get this sorted out so I am going to leave you and see what else I can mess up!

The photo was taken at our farm I am standing with my brother Jack and my mom in the driveway. I was five.

I am back and have not accomplished anything to rectify the problem except give myself a headache! So enough chatter about it for a while.

It is cloudy, gray with a bit of a breeze and a very light rain occasionally. Not enough to even be seen but the streets are wet so the clouds have been weeping unnoticed.

I just finished making pizza dough with the mixer. It is raising now and then I will pat it into a sphere and put it in the fridge and then roll it out and make the pizza this evening. For some reason chilling the dough makes it very pliable to either flip about and stretch or roll.  I will make my roasted tomato sauce into pizza sauce, then add, diced onion, pineapple tidbits, diced peppers(hubbies side) black sliced olives and real canadian bacon slices. We love the combination of onion and pineapple. You get the tart bite of the onion and the sweet of pineapple. Try it if you have not.
My husband will be home at a decent time today and for that I am a happy woman, regardless of computer problems.

I did not sleep last night for hubby's snoring. He was so tired and usually he does not snore with that much intensity. But wow last night the bed was almost vibrating!  I did not want to disturb him by waking him up so I went to the guest bed. Well it took me quite a lengthily time to doze off again. Then later I had a foot cramp I had to walk out, so not a good nights rest. So today I am lagging and I do not like to be. But my energy level is low so I am quite lazy today. 
I am just going to say bye for now and go make a cup of tea, plop in my cozy chair and read. I am like the weather today, dreary.
Later.





No comments:

Post a Comment