Monday, June 30, 2014

CENTRAL OREGON

So it will not be long and we will be in this country. I have missed it I suppose.  I must state I do not want to live in central Oregon again but do enjoy being there from time to time.
I am busy today loading things into the trailer. The trailer as you know is tiny so I must make sure I think simple and small

It is really heating up today, into the eighties and tomorrow into the nineties. Then it cools which makes me so happy. Sunny and mid to high seventies is fine by me.

We had a lovely meal last night. Cast iron seared sockeye salmon with salad and orzo with Italian parsley and scallions cooked in chicken broth. A very tasty bright meal and not too filling.
Tonight it is country style steaks with red potatoes and fresh green beans. An country style meal.

I am going to say good-bye for the day as there is much to do.
Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment