Sunday, March 23, 2014

BABY OLIVIA JARVI

So here is our little baby Olivia looking quite fetching in another new outfit no doubt. What a charmer, just look at those lips. I cannot wait to see her again she is growing so fast now.

We just finished our Sunday morning breakfast of waffles, little pigs for me and fried potatoes, little pigs, eggs and toast for hubby. A joint effort in the kitchen getting in each others way, same as usual..laugh.

It is another beautiful spring day here today. We so enjoyed yesterday. It was 60 degree's and under the warm spring sun working outdoors it even seemed warmer.
I could not take down the star jasmine as it's branches were heavily entwined along the fence rails, so twisted and large they were that hubby had to use the hedge trimmer to cut them loose. That poor white deck railing now is dreadful looking. It is moldy and filthy. It will need two coats of white paint. I always give the deck railings a fresh coat of paint each spring. There is one good thing cutting that jasmine away and that good thing is we will put our patio table in that corner this summer leaving a much larger deck space for our loungers and chairs and small table.  The jasmine plant was so large it encompassed all the space at that end of the deck.
We scrubbed the hot tub and cover and drained the tub. No more hot tubs until next winter now.
After we completed what we wanted to we sat in the sun and shared a bottle of wine.

Later we grilled burgers. It was such a nice day and evening.

I talked to my son Mike yesterday. He is finally in La Pine to stay. He is so happy but in a terrible mess. He said his shop is full of boxes and bags as well as his house. His knees are so swollen that he will have to rest them for a few days before he does a thing. Then he will gradually start getting things in order.

He said the dog is a little confused but basically doing well. He has not barked at all not even as about thirty deer wandered along his fenced enclosure. Mike said the deer come every morning. They seem quite tame so he assumes someone is feeding them. That is the mule deer winter range in that area. They will be heading to high ground as the spring commences.
Mike also said it is so quiet at night you cannot hear a thing. A dark black sky with stars appearing so close you could touch them. Yep I remember that about La Pine myself.
Hubby and I are so looking forward to our first trip there for a visit.

Tonight is pizza night. My same crust and sauce and cheese but tonight we are making a veggie pizza.

I am wanting to take a morning walk and the morning is slipping away so I must get with things.
I do feel a little lazy though but as it is Sunday I really do not care if I accomplish anything today.
Hubby is working this coming week so I will have time to do what is needed.
Later.





No comments:

Post a Comment