Friday, March 7, 2014

NEW PHONE SOON

A new cell phone for me soon. Next week for sure. I have been looking online and I think I have decided on the Blackberry 4G Z 10. I like this one as it has a full keyboard on the touch screen. I have not had a touch screen before but must get used to it as there will not be the old style cell phones in the future. Besides I want to be on the internet and text. Hubby may get one also if we can get a family plan we like. Right now I am on a senior plan so it may more reasonable to do our own thing. Anyhow I am excited to get my new toy.

I had big plans for the day but they went south I guess. I got up talking to my son this morning and got waylaid. Then by the time I did my email and checked on FB and read the paper it was getting so late that I bagged the grocery shopping and will go tomorrow.

We woke to a big storm this morning. At first it appeared nice as the house was light like sun, but then as if someone pulled the shades all went dark. The wind came in from the southeast and rattled the windows and bent the trees.

So now it is a day later. Did not finish the blog as I got involved in other endeavors. 
We have just returned from a lunch of mexican food. Now we are comatose. I feel like a lump. I must move past this. Our little eatery is a ten minute drive from here and such good mex fare though nothing fancy, owned and operated by a Mexican family. You get a lot for your buck and the atmosphere is inviting. Now I do not need to make dinner except for a snack perhaps. This food will hold us throughout many hours.

I will leave you now as it is a pretty day with spring blue sky and summer clouds. Hubby awaits my company on the deck. We are digesting the heavy lunch and having a toddy a bit to early in the day but that is way we do at times. 

The trees have budded out in the past few days. Our three along the street are sweet looking with their red buds. I can feel spring in the air and it feels good. I only hope it will not cause the allergy problems it caused last year with the itchy eyes. I suffered for over two months with irritated eyes. Not fun.

So off I go to the deck to enjoy the warmth of spring sun on my exposed body parts that are still in their winter faze. Not a pretty sight believe me.
Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment