Tuesday, March 4, 2014

SPRING LIKE DAY TODAY














It is truly spring like outdoors today. Oh I love it. We woke to a sunny sky with big fluffy clouds haphazardly lazing about. Daffodils are popping up everywhere they look like yellow happiness.

I will write some on this post and then I will take my walk. I have had a busy morning so I am waiting for my back to rest a bit before walking. 

My sweet husband will be home early today and attend to the jerky we started last night. We each made our own marinade and put the sliced london broil into zip lock bags to marinate overnight. So when he gets home he will put the strips in the dehydrator. Our last batches turned out nicely but we both wanted to make subtle changes.

No office work today for me. However I need to finish up the Cover Oregon forms and mail in. As their online system is still not working. We are shopping for hubby's insurance. He has insurance of course but the rates are almost doubling so we are shopping for insurance for him. This whole insurance thing is tiring. We were set had affordable insurance and now this.

I still have no clue what I making for dinner tonight and that is not good. I have leftover salad in the fridge, but that does not seem that exciting does it? I have every kind of meat in my freezer, I am just not in the mood to make a thing I suppose. What kind of Zo's Kitchen is that? I certainly do not get like this often, thank goodness.

As the weather gets warmer it tugs at my heart to hook up that little trailer and go somewhere. To be out in nature, go for walks, cook outdoors, have a campfire at night. Oh sounds so fun after such a dull gray cold winter.

I have now rested my back so best put on my walking shoes and head out for a stroll. When I return to the house, I must finish my house chores. But I want to walk before the clouds shroud the sun.
I hope you are enjoying a nice day where you at.





No comments:

Post a Comment