Saturday, March 29, 2014

OLIVIA

I just could not resist......This little cutie is so bright for six months old. In every photo her personality shines. I love this one. They were at the Oregon coast aquarium looking at the fish in the tanks when this was shot.

We stayed up late playing cards last night and I am feeling the effects today. I am tired. I did sleep ok however. I will recoup soon as I just had bowl of multi grain Cheerios's with soy milk, oh it tasted so good.

This afternoon hubby is going to watch a movie and I will be busy on the computer doing a few things that need doing. Then I will read for a while.
It is gray out today and that does not raise my energy level by any means. If fact it makes me lazy. But I really do not need to do a thing today other the office work.

Tonight for dinner we are going an easy route and making patty melts with white sharp cheddar. I will make a salad of crispy romaine, sliced sweet onions and tomato with creamy italian dressing. It would make the salad even better if I added homemade croutons but due to the fact we already have bread in the sandwiches I will pass on them.

I forgot if I mentioned how delish that linquini and asparagus was. My husbnd especially liked it and requested we have it again. The sauce is what is surprising it is just beaten egg yolk, with finely grated parmesan cheese and cooking liquid from the asparagus with salt and pepper. The entire dish was easy to make and tasted of fresh natural ingredients. So I will post the recipe for you tomorrow.

So off to the shower and finally out my sweats. Here it is almost noon, I am ashamed.



No comments:

Post a Comment