Thursday, February 6, 2014

ELIZABETH BERG

I just finished another amazing book by Elizabeth Berg. She is one of my favorite writers. She writes with such detail and develops her characters so carefully it is if you know each one personally. It is always hard to say good-bye to them at the end of the book. This last book was "Everyone is welcome here". 

The snow is still falling. Now what is coming down are big and bigger flakes. Of course it is quite pretty like being inside a snow globe.It started falling very early this morning before we even got up. It has not stopped all day and it to continue into the night. My husband will not be able to go to the job site tomorrow morning as it is in the hills. So his job will be delayed. But that means he will be home with me, which is always fun.

I decided to make pizza for dinner tonight. I should have taken a roast out of the freezer to put in the slow cooker. Tomorrow we will have slow cooker something. So pizza it is for this evening. I have the dough rising as I type.

I am sitting in my new office chair and typing on my new keyboard. The keyboard and mouse are wireless and they operate so nicely. The chair fits me perfectly and is decked out in black soft genuine leather with pewter trim and is very handsome. So now we have a brown leather computer chair up for grabs. I wanted to put it out on the street with a sign that said FREE. However with the snow that will not work. I just tucked in the guest room for now and I have decided to take it to St. Vinney's. along with all the other items I must take soon.

Well I have nothing to chatter about as you have probably already suspected.
I will see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment