Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MR AND MRS DOUGLAS ROAN

Here they are in Hawaii. This is a great photo. They look so happy and they are so coordinated! Gina said they did not plan that,they just got dressed and matched. Well great minds you know. As you can see they both have great tans, 
I am envious. I am my usual pasty scaly winter white this time of year. Not attractive. Sometimes in winter I use tanning creams but this year I have not bothered. It will not be long and I will be able to pick up a little color on our deck. 
The crocus and daffodils are now up. It always makes me happy when they pop up out of the earth knowing spring is not far behind. Though this week does not appear that way. The temps are a little warmer but still gray and showery and wintery appearing.

I am back in the office today and hopefully by the end of the day I will have a good handle on the taxes. At this point I have everything in individual stacks ready to be totaled and calculated. Then to fill the booklet out. So Friday I will finish and get them in the mail. Tomorrow I have a lot of errands to do. Besides grocery shopping at two different stores, I need to go to Bi-Mart and purchase paint for the garage cabinets so hubby can start that project on his next break. Also need to pop into Office Max and to the supply store for hubby. A busy half of day so I know I will relax when I get home.

Tonight in my kitchen I will be preparing lasagna with our good homemade pasta sauce. A big green salad with creamy italian dressing and a crunchy sourdough boule with garlic butter to go with. We are both craving lasagna. It has been a while since I have made a pan full. However we do have Italian about every ten days sometimes in the form of pizza as you know. As I make my weekly menu and grocery list out today for tomorrows shopping the one thing I am including again is a wok meal. We so enjoy the veggies and it is such a healthy meal.

Well no more procrastinating. I must now grab the calculator and get to adding up a thousand receipts. That may be a tad more than there is but nonetheless there are a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment