Tuesday, February 11, 2014

MY SON MICHAEL'S BIRTHDAY 02/11/62

My son Michael's 52nd birthday.I love the photo of him in his grandfather's cowboy boots and hat. The middle photo is of Mike at Paulina Lake where he worked at the resort. He rented us a cabin for a couple of nights there in mid-winter. He and a co-worker picked up hubby and I at the snow park on the way up the mountain to Paulina Lake. We stashed our gear in the sled they towed along and we each jumped behind a driver and made our way to the resort in falling snow. It was such a fun time snuggled in that cabin buried in deep snow with the wood stove popping and cracking keeping us warm.
The picture at top right is of Mike playing basket ball on the varsity team at Bend High in Central Oregon. This next one is one of my favorites. He was riding his rocking horse which he just loved doing. He was such a little character and always so happy. The bottom photo is Mike opening gifts on a past birthday.
So my son I am sending you so much love today on your special day. You mean so much to me and always have. I am proud to be your Momma as you call me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment