Thursday, February 6, 2014

PHILOSOPHY

Do you ever wonder why you are with the one you love? Well I think you should.
I truly believe that the ones we connect with in this life we planned to be with for what ever reason. I suppose the first big question is, have we lived before and will we will live again?  If you believe this it enlightens you in a particular way. You know then you have choices and another life to rectify those choices if you make mistakes, though ultimately you must pay for any mistakes when you hurt others. That is Karma.

I know I believe that my husband and I were meant to be together in this lifetime. Though we are years apart in age, I being the older by eighteen years, there really is no difference. My husband seems the older partner and takes care of our daily lives. I am his wife, adoring, caring, tending to his needs, but I still hold knowledge he yet does not have. I know much more about life from just living it longer.
We give to one another what each of us lacks. He gives to me to the encouragement to go forward to think young to apply myself to new thoughts and to keep myself physically young. I give to him wisdom telling him about what I have endured and how to be strong and what I have learned. So there is an exchange of thoughts as well as knowledge. And you know what? It works.
I would not change this relationship for any relationship I could imagine.
We are true partners in life. I am quite sure we have been together before in another time. As for this lifetime we have been together for 32 years and it is like we read each others minds.
Just today I was thinking the very thing that he said in the next moment. How does that happen? Why is it that when we are apart for a few days or a week when he is working long periods of time and we plod along with our daily tasks, and then he has a day or two off and we are so happy? It is like it is a party. I am just saying there is something going on here.

Why do we feel so attracted to someone in our lives and that person has made a huge difference in our life? Why have we throughout our lifetimes met people who have just seemed to fit where others have not? I know the theory is like attracts like, but still sometimes we feel like we know this person already.
Also there are people that we have met in grammar school, high school, etc these people still mean so much to us especially as we get older. Is this just a random thing? I do not think so.
I think there are no accidents. Nothing that makes an important statement in our life is accidental. Just think about that?
Maybe that is all I need to say at this point, but just think about what I just wrote. 
I believe there is a plan and it may be simpler than any of us thought. Maybe it is just knowing we are a soul with a body and we go on and on as energy never dies. So we do live again, and again and again in different scenarios, different bodies to keep working things out until we get it right. We need to be open to this.
It takes all kinds of kinds to fill this earth. So how can we judge one another? We cannot not, no one is any better than the other. I believe we are all just walking our path of life and learning to become as perfect as we can be so that someday we can be with God and quit coming to earth to learn lessons.

I will leave you now to chew on this. Of course everyone is free to believe how they wish that is why I am not afraid to say what I believe. I am no better or worse than anyone on this planet. Love is what life is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment