Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TYSON PLAYING AND SIGNING TO LITTLE O.

Daddy Tyson playing for Olivia(little O). Now little O is starting to look like a chunky O. What a little chub!
I cannot wait to see her again, this spring we will go and play and love on her. My grandson Tyson is an amazing guitar player. He plays his own compositions as well as others. I love to listen to him pick. He started playing guitar when he was a young teen. So I have two musical grandchildren, Tyson and Megan who plays the piano beautifully. I wonder if Olivia will take after her daddy.

So today it is back in the office. I am getting a late start as I had couple bids to get out and also bills to get in the mail but I wanted to post this blog, have a little me time before starting to add more figures. Yesterday was a long day. I was more than ready at it's end of it to plop on the sofa with a glass of yummy red wine and watch the evening news while my husband made dinner. How sweet of him he also cleaned up the mess(except for the bad pan). Those always seem to hang out in the sink and wait for my hands to clean them.

It is not raining today which is nice but it is gray though it is a light gray and not that cold but certainly colder than yesterday. Yesterday was 62 degrees in the afternoon. My walk was so nice in the warmth but my shin splints and back both were hurting so it took some of my pleasure away.
Actually as I glance out of the office window now I see blue sky, those clouds are starting to dissipate. It may be a sunny day after all.

Tonight for dinner neither of us is cooking. Hubby made enough last night to have leftovers this evening. I will add a salad to last nights delicious sausage purchased from our neighborhood meat market and the paprika potatoes. Those potatoes are yummy. Yukon golds with added sauteed green peppers, onions and lots of paprika and butter.

My husband is in the garage putting our new very cute mud flaps on his pickup. We need them when towing the trailer to stop the flying road debris from hitting the front of the trailer.
Yesterday he worked very hard. He purchased a half cord of wood. So he loaded it into his pickup where he purchased it and then unloaded it at our house in our side yard next to the house. It is good dry wood and is covered now with a big trap. We like to have wood on hand to throw in when we go camping.  We also have a fire bowl for our back deck and use it occasionally when the weather complies.
My hubby is working tomorrow for a few days. We have a lot of bids out right now so I feel March will be busy for us.

I cannot procrastinate any longer. Back to the taxes.









No comments:

Post a Comment