Sunday, February 2, 2014

YUM

I am so hungry for a doughnut right now but do not want to mess with making them. Doughnuts are one of my favorite bad for treats.

We had a fun afternoon and evening. 
Hubby got home early and we took care of the trailer as it is to get very cold at night again. Then we sat in the sun on the deck, yes you heard right. There was no breeze and it was very nice indeed to have that winter sun soak into our skin. Later we played two games of Wii golf. I won both games...go Zo!
Then we made a dinner of panini's. Neither of us were very hungry so we did not want to make a meal. Later after our sandwiches had somewhat digested we went for a soak in the hot tub. I do not take a hot tub often as it makes me feel kind of icky at times. But I did go in with hubby and it was so lovely out. A broken clouded sky with just enough moonlight to fill in the cracks with light. I stayed in about forty minutes. My limit.
Regardless I feel tired today so I blame it on the spa.

So game day. A big day for lots of folks. Of course I want the Seahawks to win as they are a northwest team. But do I really want to watch the game? Nope. I really care less about NFL but of course my husband is anxious to watch the game and is excited about it. Sometimes I really wonder if it is the event of the game or the snacks and food that he delights in. Anyhow mexi fare today.

It is a fairly nice mild day here in Eugene. 
They are a few pale gray clouds about but some blue sky also. I love that there is no fog or wind. 
I am going now to the shower. It is after eleven and I am still in my cozy clothes as we call them.
If I am lucky I will have time to read for a while until the game starts.

Have a super Super bowl Sunday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment