Tuesday, February 18, 2014

MY MOTHER A TEENAGER

Here is my mother as a teen. I am thinking she is about fifteen as she got married at sixteen. This is one of a few I have of her at a young age. She was living in Pennsylvania. My dad's family lived next door. My father was in the navy came home on leave and they fell in love.  That is making the story short by the time my father passed away they had been married over 55 years.

So today is a full day for me. I have an advertising meeting this morning. To get one our ad's squared away for the coming phone book. Then after my hubby gets home early afternoon we are going out for lunch to a tavern that promises good broasted chicken. So we will see. My husband did a flooring job for the owner and he is the one that promised.

I am so tired today which is not good. I did not sleep well the first part of the night and I did not go to bed until after eleven as I was watching the ice dancing on the Olympic's. Then at five this morning I woke with nerve pain on the inside of my knee. Every once in a while it would pulsate and the nerve would spark. Not fun believe me. So needless to say that kept me awake early this morning. So I feel like I have not slept at all. Hopefully I can pull myself out of this lethargy.

I made panin's last night to go with the last of the posole. That soup is amazing. We enjoyed it just as much last night. As we are going for lunch today we will more than likely just have a small snack this evening if needed. So nothing exciting going on in Zo's kitchen.
I made muffins yesterday after all. We had the muffins for breakfast this morning with our tea. They are tasty they are a basic muffin recipe but filled with seedless raspberry jam and topped with nut crumble.

So this will be all today I must get myself moving, hope that's possible.
Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment