Saturday, February 15, 2014

ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE

Yummy, yummy for your tummy. A great cake and glaze. The recipe is posted on a previous blog under the title name is you think you may like to try it.
We had a happy Valentines day yesterday.
My hubby got home we opened wine and sat in the living room and visited. Later we played gin rummy and he won the quarters. But that is ok as his quarter bag was looking quite sad. We then opened our gifts to one another. He was happy with his micro brews and candy. I was delighted with my gift as well. A sweet African violet and a bottle of my favorite red. We then had our salmon dinner, always so wonderful that sockeye salmon. Once again we cleaned our plates and hummed while doing so.
We then settled into the sofa's and watched the Olympics. We went to bed rather late so I am little tired today but I have things to accomplish and hubby will be home at one.
We may go for mexican fare so I must get on with my chores and get myself around.
Have a nice weekend you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment