Tuesday, April 8, 2014

ANOTHER BUSY WEEKEND COMING UP

This coming weekend it will be all about my hubbies family.
Our niece Sarah his sister Liz's youngest child will be home from Scotland she has been going to college there at Edinburgh for the past year. She is bringing her fellow with her he is from Scotland. They will be here for three weeks they are planning a trip down the coast to San Francisco and through the redwoods for part of that time.
My husbands brother and wife are coming this weekend from Bend they are staying with us.
Our niece Kara Liz's oldest daughter is graduating from Lane Community college Friday night getting a degree in business.
There will be a gathering of all the brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews and hubby's Mom at Liz's Saturday with a bbq featuring pulled pork sandwiches, I am taking the coleslaw as usual. It is my Mom's recipe and I always have to take it. It will be a really huge bowl this time to feed this crowd.

So a photo of Sarah will follow this post and I must leave you now as I have my projects for the day to finish. It is a pretty day here, warm and no breeze a pleasant spring day.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment