Thursday, April 24, 2014

ZO AS A TODDLER

Yep here I am as a toddler. Quite a chunky little bundle thanks to my mommies home cooking. I have posted this photo because I just posted on TBT on FB. Seems my panties are looking a little droopy. All of my baby and childhood photos portray me smiling or laughing.I can actually remember a couple of things from when I was that young. Odd but true. I will not share them as they would be boring to anyone but me and my family.

Today I went to shop and bank. Home now and enjoying a lazy afternoon. After doing my daily chores, and grocery shopping and putting it all away I had a lunch of leftover fresh green beans and potatoes. Not exciting fare but I do like leftovers for lunch. Then I read for a while in my rearranged living room and enjoyed a bit of relaxation.

Tonight for dinner we are having chicken tenders and large salad with the works drizzled with my home style honey mustard dressing. Sounds light and fresh.

I have a birthday coming up shortly so we are assessing our options. So much depends on the weather. Will it be wine country, camping or out to dinner? All are fine with me so we wait and hope the sun will shine on us and we will be off to wine country for the day or camping for a couple of nights at a lovely place near by. If it is not nice weather we will go to dinner at a place of my choice. Now therein lies the problem? It is always hard for me as there are not to many places I care to go to dinner. And it is not that I am picky but like I have mentioned before this is not exactly a food lovers mecca. 

I am outta here now as there is not anything interesting to chat about and I feel a little tired today. It is the tree pollen working it's way into my system.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment