Tuesday, April 15, 2014

WHAT A DEAL!

So this year we needed to replace our big grill as it finally bit the dust. I should not say finally it only lasted four years. I was looking on line and saw this grill at Lowe's. I thought I was not seeing things right as it was a $299 grill for $64.58 assembled mind you!
So I called them and yes it was a closeout last years model. They checked inventory and had five left at our Lowe's store. So I bought it over the phone and hubby went to pick it up.
Grills are so expensive and we did not want to bite the bullet and get one this year. So we thought we will just use our Smokey Joe and make that do.
I am thrilled what can I say. I has 40,000 BTU's and a side burner and it is what they call the commercial series. So tonight instead of having roasted chicken in our oven, I will butterfly the chicken and put it on the grill.
Happy! It is so cute we both love and it was up to 600 degrees in nothing flat! Perfect size for us. A the quality seems great.

So it has been a mixed up day. I ran to mail the tax money off this morning. Nothing like waiting until the last moment.
Now I have messing around with the new grill.
Still have not done a stitch of laundry but oh well the day still lingers on.

Hopefully my husband will be working the rest of the week.
If so I can once again get on a schedule.

I am going to make this quick today as I need some fuel in this body have had nothing but a piece of toast and tea.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment