Monday, April 21, 2014

OUR LITTLE EASTER GIRL OLIVIA

Here is Olivia with her daddy Tyson Easter Day. She is wearing the little dress I got her. Tyson calls it her princess dress. It has two layers of skirts that are flared with white bloomers that go under. The top is overlaid with lace with a silk rose a the waist. It is hand washable but otherwise it is totally impracticable and nothing more than a great grandma's indulgence. I will say she looks quite fetching. What a happy sweet little baby that is surrounded each day with so much love. She has a stay at home Mommy though I know that is a struggle financially but Tyson and Lindsey felt it was very important. Olivia has a hands on Daddy he is evolved in every aspect of taking care of her.  They are a beautiful family.

We had such a lovely Easter day. A relaxed one for me as I puttered in my kitchen, first making a divine coconut cream pie. I will say this you stand at the stove stirring that custard for about forty minutes. Next time I will use my bar stool to get that chore done. Our ham was very good not to salty, just juicy and complimented by my brown sugar, apple cider honey glaze. We nibbled on our  el dente asparagus with lemon butter. I was good and did not have a bun though hubby scarfed down two of them.
I decided that we would dish up at the counter and sit at the nook table. I adorned the little table in yellow and lime green. Very pretty for Easter. 
After dinner there was still some remnants of sun in our back yard so we took the deck chairs down to the lawn and raised our faces and full bellies to the sun.
We watched a movie come nighttime, the end of a perfect day.

 I am off to "maybe" purchase a chair for our living room. It is a good buy and comes in rusty red leather which will be perfect in that room. I need to sit in it and see if it is large enough for my husband. I will then put the chair that is in there now in our bedroom under the wall mounted TV. We have needed a chair in our bedroom to sit on while dressing.

So I will be off now as it is after one PM. When I get home I want to walk as it is a nice day. Rain is to come in this evening. 
Hope you are having a nice Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment