Thursday, April 17, 2014

WET SPRING DAY

Well it is a wet spring day today. It has either been showering or raining the entire day.
It was not the best day for grocery shopping and errands but that is what I do on Thursday's and of course with my mentality I cannot switch anything up as that would seriously disorganize me. 

I purchased all that I needed today for our Easter dinner. I am looking forward to making the meal and hubby will clean up. That part I like real well.

I have bacon I need to use up in the fridge asap. So tonight we will dine on BLT's and either home fries or tomato soup whatever my husband desires. I do not care as I will more than likely just have the sandwich.
Tomorrow night we will have some of that Belize white shrimp that we have yet to try. I found a recipe for asparagus fried rice that makes my mouth salivate by just looking at the photo in the magazine.
This Saturday night it is linguisa and leek pizza.
When was at the meat market today I bought a grand rib eye steak close to three inches thick. It is a big bugger that we will split. It was on sale for $6.99 a pound and as you probably have read that beef prices are soaring. So I have been of buying more beef than usual. I also stocked up the pantry good today. All the shelves are stuffed so no more now for a while. It always feel good to me however, to have my fridge, freezer, pantry and wine rack loaded.  Yes the wine rack!  Stocked up is stocked up in every capacity that's where it is at for me.

I am so thrilled as you know with our new grill but now I am on the search for a killer deal on new dining chairs for our patio table. As you know we do not have a covered patio so I cannot have anything with attached cushions. I was thinking I wanted to find black metal chairs and put colorful cushions on them. But as I search our home improvement stores on the net those black metal chair are not easy to find. I am annoyed that the new style sling chairs with the metal arms are all in taupe or brown tones. Please, for a patio. I like my patio to be a happy place with bright colors. Anyhow I hope I will find something suitable as we really need to replace our other chairs. 

My hubby has just walked through the door which makes me happy. He is so tired as he left very early this morning. So I will leave you now to have some visit time with him. Once he showers, relaxes and has dinner he will be ready to zone in front the telly.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment