Friday, April 4, 2014

MY SONS HOME IN THE PINES

Here is my sons home in the pines. His home center and you can see the shop with the red roof to left.
All is brown this time of year. Well no mold or moss or matted leaves and the many icky slimy things we have here on this side of the mountain. It is easier maintenance over the mountain. Nothing gets rusty either. There are many good points. It is just the cold that gets to me as I have gotten older.
Mike sent a lot of photo's. His place is so cute and cozy inside, all is new and fresh. It is small but he lives alone and there is less to take care of that way. It is a perfect size for him but later if wants to build on a family room for instance he has an acre there so no problem.

So at the bottom of the post is Mikes big dog Bru. He looks like you would not want to mess with huh? Well I guess he can be threatening if he does not like you. However he seems more of a lover. He likes his new place. He loves his grammy(me) I am glad of that. Laugh!

Well I have not much time to post as company coming tonight and I have things to do.
Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment