Friday, April 11, 2014

MORE OF DEATH VALLEY

More photos of our visits to Death Valley. I guess this time of year we have thoughts of that warm scenic place. Hiking, biking and picnicking in that spring heat. It was always so nice to leave this cool spring weather and drive into the heat furnace that is Death valley, like heaven.

Today is such a beautiful day and I have much to do. I will finish the deck railings and set up the deck. Then in to redo the guest room. Tonight I am going to make refried beans to make into a dip tomorrow with canned green chilis, minced onion and hot sauce and cheese. That will be a nice little snack when Imre's brother and wife arrive.
It sounds as if there will be hoards of folks at hubby's sister Liz's house. Besides welcoming Sarah and Michael from Scotland, Kara will be celebrating her graduation and degree in business administration. We are not too much into large crowds but will go for a couple of hours.

Well the day awaits and because I have so much to do I should get down to business.
Have a lovely weekend. Ah spring don't you just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment