Sunday, September 8, 2013

APPLE FRITTERS


Posted by Picasa
FRIDAY
I just finished cleaning up the kitchen mess. Between making about five dozen apple fritters and two batches of tomato sauce I am tired of the kitchen at this point. However it will not be long and I will be back in there making dinner.

My hubby just got home from the job site. I am happy to have him home early today. He has two days off now coming up but he has a laundry list of things he needs to attend to. For one putting a new alternator in the work van, and getting moss repellent on the roof and his family from Bend is coming over also and then too we have the game on Saturday. So a busy weekend.

My son called me this morning he was on his way home from work as they could not work because of the heavy rain in Portland. He is working at the Hilsboro airport and has been for most of the summer. He is a heavy equipment operator and works for an electrical co. in Portland.  Anyhow the crew had to go back home so it was a good time for him to chat on his blue tooth. It was rush hour traffic and he was not making much progress getting home to Clackamas.

I will write again tomorrow or Sunday depends on how much available time I have.
Enjoy the game tomorrow we should do very well indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment