Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DUCKS AND BEARS THIS SATURDAY


Posted by PicasaYep a game here this weekend with Cal. Do not know how entertaining the game will be. The paper reported this morning the game is a mismatch. Oregon ranked number 2 and the Bears not even ranked. So we will see. We missed not having a game last Saturday. Did not seem fair. We do not like the BYE weekends.

I am moving a bit slow this morning. Another night of not sleeping well......I get very tired of that fast! But there is much for me to accomplish today so I cannot be a slow poke.
Early morning when I was having my coffee trying to wake up my son called. So we had a half hour chat. I did feel more alive after the call.
My son's huge dog Bru heard my voice on speaker phone and went banana's. That dog loves me to death. He hears my voice and starts whining and then barking and running around the yard and then crying when he cannot find me. It is hard for him to understand my voice is coming from the phone. He is a dog after all. Anyhow it woke me up and made us both laugh. What a character that big old bear dog is.

Today is a day of laundry, more office, and making out my menu and grocery list for tomorrow shopping. I am going tomorrow instead of my usual Thursday as I need items for hubby's lunch and need some important staples. 

Tonight for dinner I am making a slow cooker meal of pork verde. I will make red beans and rice. Hubby can have his choice of a burrito or a rice pork verde bowl. I am going for the bowl myself. I love bowls. I put some beans and rice in a deep bowl and ladle on the pork verde with sauce, then some fresh chopped sweet onion on top with shredded cheese. This time I am tossing on some diced tomatoes as well. YUMO as RR says.This is quite an easy meal but truly is so good.

Well I must get another load of laundry in the washer and then it's into the shower for me. Then sequestered in the office to complete my secretarial work.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment