Monday, September 30, 2013

OLIVIA MARIE JARVI HAS ARRIVED


Posted by PicasaMy grandson wrote and sent a couple of photo's. He said this is Olivia Marie Jarvi 
6 lbs 14 oz 2014 inches of cute.
He is enchanted. Also he said he and Lindsey are going to try and come here ASAP so we can meet Olivia. How sweet is that? We are all elated it has been a long time since the Jarvi clan had a new baby in the family.

Well busy day so far. Went to get the work van from the shop several hundred dollars later it is back in our garage. We still need a new front bumper for it and after that I hope we are done with the van. It has been expensive this past month with repairs.
Then hubby I and stopped at Bi-Mart and shopped. Bought a oil filled radiator heater. We have put is behind the sofa in the nook. We hate to run the furnace all the time. This is quiet and will take the chill off. Our cute little electric stove does not heat any longer. The element will click on but then stops. So rather than buy another electric fireplace we use if for ambiance. We also filled the cart with assorted items. Going shopping with my husband is expensive  He throws this and that in the cart I have to keep a handle on it...laugh. So later with pickles, peppers, assorted bottles of wine, chips,dips etc we headed home.


As hubby is home today and it is rainy we are going to play gin rummy this afternoon. My favorite game so I am a happy woman. My husband is making his Hungarian special tonight so no cooking for me. Yahoo. So a fun afternoon and tonight we have TV shows to catch up on.

Well as I am hyper and my fingers are flying like rockets I am going to sign off before I write a novel.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment