Thursday, September 19, 2013

REVIEW BUFFALO WILD WINGS SPRINGFIELD OREGON.

This is a review for Buffalo Wild Wings in Springfield OR.
We more than likely we will not return to this wing place. Burger King has better wings. They were small, dry and the sauces my husband tried were nothing special and he tried three. I had the sliders, nothing special there either. The meat was grilled but dry on doughy buns and no dill pickles? I love dills on my sliders. A slider to me is good juicy burger, a tasty bun and mustard and pickles. The one item they do have that is amazing is their french fries. Very much like McDonald's but better, small very crispy with a tad of peel here and there. I ate the whole basket full! The server was nice and helpful. But forget the wings at a wing place......go figure? 

No comments:

Post a Comment