Friday, September 20, 2013

MORNING MOON IN SUNRISE


Posted by PicasaIt was a serene early morning with a white moon hanging in the pink fringed sky. I grabbed my camera asap. When I walked out onto the deck the air felt soft and fresh. Lovely.
That will all change this afternoon. Already we have blustery wind and the sky looks threatening at times.
I hurried out this morning to pick every tomato that was orange. I picked all the red ones yesterday afternoon. We have many good size green ones still hanging on the vines. I am so hoping that we will have more sun and some warm autumn days after this series of rain storms.

My hubby was home early yesterday and that made me so happy. We have not had much time to spend together lately with his work load. We sat on the deck sipping gin and tonic's after doing a little yard work. The day was perfect, grand actually but you can tell it was the last of summer. The air was different you know that promise of fall in it and the sky so dense and deep blue. There is nothing more alluring than an autumn sky.

My husband has started another job today. He is installing and finishing a Brazilian cherry floor. That will keep him busy for a few days. The job is site in our very own neighborhood. So that is handy!

I have been in the office all morning and basically on the computer. 
My mother-in-law has been moved to a Memory care nursing facility. It is very nice with pretty grounds and hopefully she will do well there. She will get the care she needs and it is near her family which is a plus. So I am in the process of looking online for a dividing screen of good size for her room. She shares a room with one other lady. Though the room is spacious it is nice to have your own privacy. I think I have found the perfect one, I will have hubby give it a glance and get it ordered. So I have been screening screens the past couple of days......laugh.
Also I was locked out of our online banking. Oh I love dealing with these issues. I finally got that squared away this morning. I have so much office work to do I do not know where to start first. I have stacks of contracts and billing statements that need to be sorted and filed. Bills need paying and general organization and cleaning are in order. I suppose I have let things slip a bit now it is time to pay for my negligence.

What is happening in Zo's Kitchen tonight? Well we are going to be dining on cod fish and homemade fries. Of course there will also be a plate of sliced tomatoes and cucumbers and mild peppers. I will make my tarter sauce and secret sauce for the fries this afternoon.
We finished the chili last night. It was so good made with the roasted tomatoes with roasted garlic. Yum!

Sunday I will make cookies and make some extra for my mother-in-law as we are going to stop by late Monday afternoon after hubby gets home from the job site. 

Well my day is disappearing fast today so I will leave you now and start to sort,stack and file. Have a good one!





No comments:

Post a Comment